Supported JDKs and Platforms
All J-Integra products are supported on the following JDKs and Platforms. Customers are also using our J-Integra products on additional JDK/Platform combinations not listed below, including non-Windows platforms such as Linux. If you experience technical issues with any JDK/Platform not listed below, please contact support and we will take all commercially reasonable steps to support it.
- Sun Microsystems JDK 1.2
- Sun Microsystems JDK 1.3
- Sun Microsystems JDK 1.4
- Sun Microsystems JDK 5
- Sun Microsystems JDK 6
- Oracle JDK 7
- Oracle JDK 8
- IBM JDK 1.3*
- IBM JDK 1.4
* Embedding ActiveX controls will not work with IBM's JDK 1.3.x because it does not support Sun's AWT Native Interface (jawt.dll). However, this is the only limitation with this JDK (all other J-Integra functionality is supported).
- The J-Integra COM native code libraries (ntvinv.dll, ntvauth.dll, jintmk.dll, ntvocx.dll) are only supported on 32-bit JVMs. 64-bit JVMs cannot load the native code libraries and will result in an exception at runtime. You can still run J-Integra on 64-bit JVMs, but you must use pure DCOM mode to do so (ie, you cannot use "native mode" or "native authentication").
- EJB 3.0 (specifically "annotations") is not supported.
Supported Microsoft Windows Platforms
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 (including SP6)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (including SP4)
- Microsoft Windows XP (including SP3)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (including R2 and SP2)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (including R2 and SP2)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (including R2)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (including SP2)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms are supported.
Supported Microsoft Exchange Platforms
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange 2000
- Microsoft Exchange 2003
- Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2013